Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Christmas Couch...

Yep...it's definitely red and green...


The only time I can love this couch is at Christmas.  "Someone" (an errant interior designer) talked me into it about 12 years ago and unfortunately...I've been putting kids through college ever since, so....the couch had to stay.  Very sad about that.  But, on the bright side, my house is pretty large and we never go in the living room - except at Christmas.  So...I actually do love this couch during Christmas celebrations because it's definitely red and green!

Someday I hope to miss it at Christmas...


But, tonight, I sat down in my red and green living room, in front of a warm and cheery fire, to finish my Christmas cards.

iIs all good!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. This post made me giggle because I too have furniture that's well, interesting. I've also had 3 kids in college and I'm so glad we are at the end of that ride with two terms left for the last child. I'm getting to a place now where the kids are taking hand me downs and I can find what I love, without Hubby choosing. Shhhh, don't tell him I hate his choices. :)

    ReplyDelete