Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Off To Work We Go...



Wow, Big Guy!  Don't step back!  There he is paining yet another room.  This time it's the guest bath - it's only half way done so I had to go down to the store and buy some more today to bring to the lake...he's going to groan, I'm sure.  The thing is...I always start out painting by myself but Dave is such a perfectionist that he can't stand to see me doing the cutting in and he has to take over that part of it and then, before I know it, he's doing the whole thing!  

Well, we still have quite a few more rooms to do and winter is our painting time because the weather isn't so great.  By the time we're done, we'll be sick of the colors and will want to change again.  So - every time we do this, I wonder:  how old is too old to do this sort of stuff??/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment