Thursday, October 21, 2010

There Must Be Some Rules For This!

OK.  We've retired.  We don't have to get up and fly off to work, wishing we had another sip of coffee or another bite of toast!  No more kids to push out the door with lists of "to-do" stuff.  It's kind of quiet, actually.

This blog is meant for those of us who aren't quite sure what to make of this new schedule
(or non-schedule). 

My husband of 35 years retired 3 years ago, although there was always the possibility of him returning to work, even part-time, but with the economy the way it is, there's no way that's going to happen!  So here we are every day...together...all the time.   I have learned a few things in the past 3 years and I will share what I have figured out (the hard way) and...I still have a long way to go. 

I have worked from home for 20 years and I LOVED the independence so having a co-worker (retired husband) has taken some getting used to.  Maybe there are some of you who have the same thing going on. 

I hope I can pass along the "better stuff" I've learned.  I wished I could have found some inspiration when I first started out in retirement!

No comments:

Post a Comment